Physiotools and Physitrack, two of the world’s leading home exercise prescription and patient engagement providers have merged under the Physitrack Group. With a Physitrack and Physiotools combined service, we provide easy-to-access tools which help clinicians and patients stay connected. Those tools include Home exercise prescription, Education, Outcomes, Integrated Telehealth, and Pain and Adherence Tracking – patients securely view these programs via free web and mobile applications (or print if needed).
Some of the benefits of using Physitrack
– Engage your clients with our 8700+ exercises, narrated HD videos and pre-made templates.
– Provide exercises programs and training schedules via email, PhysiApp or on paper
– Send client educational information
– Eliminate cancellations and generate revenue using Telehealth
– Enhance your offering using free client apps and outcomes analysis.
– Our free and easy-to-use patient reported outcomes tools let you collect outcome measure data in real-time as your clients complete their outcome measures easily inside the free PhysiApp client app
Physitrack integrates with many practice management systems (PMS). Open your patient records in Physitrack, directly from your PMS, and automatically copy prescribed exercise programs to your PMS, saving you time and preserving data integrity between platforms
Try Physitrack free for 30 days www.physitrack.com
Here are the latest newsletters “PT connect”
Here is the direct link to subscribe: https://form.typeform.com/to/ER8CYDy6?typeform-medium=embed-snippet