Welcome to IPPTA the official private physiotherapy subgroup of World Physiotherapy
The essential commitment of International Private PhysioTherapy Association (IPPTA) is to encourage and enhance the development and advancement of private physiotherapy practice globally.
IPPTA IS AN OFFICIAL SUB GROUP OF WORLD PHYSIOTHERAPY
We are a non-governmental affiliation of Private Practice Organisations of National Physiotherapy Associations. It is a collaboration of international independent physiotherapy practitioners.
The Association is a nonprofit making organisation supported by annual subscriptions from its Members.
IPPTA Members are the recognised national private physiotherapy group of the parent Physiotherapy Associations which are members of World on for Physiotherapy.
Individual members of the national private physiotherapy group of the National Member Organisation must also be members of the parent National Member Organisation.
The objectives of IPPTA are:
- To foster co-operation between private physiotherapy organisations throughout the world.
- To encourage improved standards of private physiotherapy practice.
- To advance private physiotherapy practice by communication and exchange of information.
- To encourage research, promote opportunities and develop global knowledge of new developments in the field of private physiotherapy practice.
- To organise at regular intervals, conferences and seminars on the business of physiotherapy in private practice.
- To present a profile and representation of physiotherapy at an international level.
- To support World Physiotherapy in representing physiotherapy internationally.
- To engage in all necessary activities to further the best interests of World Physiotherapy.
- To encourage the development of national organisations of physiotherapy that share the objectives of IPPTA.
The IPPTA membership shall be composed of national private physiotherapy organisations that are recognised by the World Physiotherapy organisation in that country. Only one organisation per country shall be eligible for membership.
A Private Practice Organisation may be admitted for membership, provided it meets the requirements laid down by the Executive of IPPTA.
A Private Physiotherapy Organisation that is the recognised Private Physiotherapy Organisation of its respective World Physiotherapy Member Organisation, may, whilst awaiting confirmation of Full Member status at a General Meeting, become a Member Elect for the period between approval by the Executive and confirmation of Membership at the next General Meeting.
IPPTA Executive Committee
An elected group of endorsed delegates consisting of a President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and one other Member representative.
Meetings of IPPTA
IPPTA business meetings are held in a different member country annually. The aim of these meetings is to create a network opportunity for members that will foster a culture of collaboration and trust among members toward the achievement of our objectives. General meetings are held every second year.
Become a Commercial Partner!
Through our international network of private physical therapist, advertising and marketing opportunities exist for companies who serve the physiotherapy market globally. Contact email@example.com for detail information on how to become a sponsor of IPPTA.